Six teams with nanotech based ideas had the chance to work for the past weeks with mentors and experts to assess market and product viability. Who were they?
- BIOFABICS – Give to 3D bioreactors on demand for personalizable organ-on-chip devices
- Lumer – The first smart electrical lighter to have always in your pocket
- ActiveBioreactor – A new active bioreactor for tissue engineering in closer to in-vivo conditions.
- INBICTUM – Technical, functional and smart clothes with a special focus on nanoparticles-embedded textiles.
- Soft Orthotic Device – An active compression sleeve to treat upper limb lymphedema.
- EmotAI – Mind coaching app service and band that improves the performance of e-gamers/eSports athletes
- Smart Separations – A proprietary ceramic microfilter platform technology to be used from clean air to cell separation applications.